The humble crumbly, crunchy granola – who doesn’t love it?! This recipe is one of my absolute favourites. It’s super quick and easy and tastes so amazing.
Shop brought granola is often SO expensive for such little portions and laden with added unnecessary sugars. Homemade is definitely the way forward! You can add pretty much any nuts, seeds and dry fruit that you fancy so this recipe is super adaptable to suit you.
- 250g Oats
- 175g Pecans
- 75g Flaked almonds
- 175g Pumpkin seeds
- 175g Sunflower seeds
- 200g sultanas
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Melt the coconut oil over a low-medium heat.
- Roughly chop the pecan nuts and then add to a large mixing bowl along with all the other dry ingredients.
- Once the coconut oil has cooled slightly add to the dry ingredients along with the maple syrup and honey, stir well.
- Add to a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, occasionally mixing the ingredients to ensure an even crisp.
- Once the granola is cooked, allow the mixture to fully cool before you move to a container or air tight jar, to ensure the granola stays super crunchy with no soggy bits.
I like to enjoy my granola with some Greek yogurt and fresh fruit or sprinkled on top of some warming porridge to add a crispy topping.
2 thoughts on “Pecan, Cinnamon & Maple Granola”
It looks delicious. Gonna try this at home
Thank you! You definitely should it’s super quick, let me know if you do 🤗